Better Start Training NOW for your
1st Milo Marathon Debut
(21k or 42k Life changing journey)
Hmmm, I wonder who will be the next OBET (2011) this year? and what will be his name?
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT OBET THIS 2012?
Click their names below, to view their Milo Marathon Journey! V
1. On-line Registration:May 21 to July 15, 2012
2. In-Store Registration:
Regular Registration: June 11 to July 22, 2012
• BGC, 9th Ave corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City - Mon to Sun, 12PM to 9PM
• KATIPUNAN, 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of Ateneo de Manila University) – Mon to Sun, 10AM to 8PM
• SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd., Manila – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 8PM
• Trinoma Mall, Edsa cor. North Ave. – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 8PM
- Click HERE to Download the 36th National MILO Marathon Runner’s Handbook
Help another "Obet" this 2012!
2012 36th Milo Marathon Race Manual (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
The 42k White Race bib (Ultimate Journey) & 36th MM 2012 version will be SILVER!
My #1 Motivation in finishing the 35th Milo marathon, Not for the medal but for the LootBag!
Last year (2011) I debuted on my 1st 21k Milo Marathon
and it was a life changing event!
Care to Share your 35th Milo Marathon experience to us!? by commenting your experience below...
Time for some Retrobution! (35th Milo Marathon 21k certificate)
Be sure to do some preparations in conquering your
1st 21k or 1st 42k Adventure
Get hold of the Legendary
WHITE (Retro) /
SILVER (36 MM 2012) RACE BIB
if you're now ready to this life changing event of your life!
36th Milo Marathon Race Bib Color Coding
36th Milo Marathon 2012 Schedules
Flash Back! 35th Milo Marathon Trailer
Category Registration Fee + 220g Empty Milo Sachet = Race kit
36th Milo Marathon Other Race Details
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS ON A FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED BASIS. PARTICIPANTS SHOULD WEAR THEIR MILO®MARATHON SINGLETS & RACE NUMBERS DURING THE RACE OR THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN.
- The 36th National MILO® Marathon is organized by RUNRIO, INC. with local partners in all regional elimination races nationwide.
- Interested participants are required to pay a non-refundable entry fee plus one (1) MILO® 220g empty pack alongside the accomplished and signed official registration form.
- Participants must be 18 years and above on the race day to participate in the Full Marathon (42.195-K) and Half Marathon (21-K).
- Participants must be 16 years and above on the race day to participate in the 10-K race.
- Participants must be 7 years and above on the race day to participate in the 5-K Fun Run.
- Participants must be 7 to 12 years old on race day to participate in the 3-K Kiddie Run. They are required to have their entry forms signed by a parent/guardian and must submit a photocopy of their NSO birth certificate or current school ID.
- Participants below the age of 18 who wants to join the 10-K and 5-K race categories must seek their parental/guardian consent and fill up the entry form where the parent/guardian is required to sign.
source: MILO PH
** = Pictures Copyright by Milo Philippines and Race Organizer by Runrio, Videos by Youtube and others
blogged for information purposes only
Remember to Share this post to your friends! Ty!